On October 30th, HellGate: London will be released by Flagship Studios. The game is a role-playing game (RPG) which has some first-person shooter (FPS) elements in a post-apocalyptic setting.
The action of the game takes you to 2038 London, a time when the city lies in ruins and diabolic creatures rule the city. The few survivors, grouped in three categories The Templars, The Cabalists and The Hunters gather in the only sanctuary left, The Underground, in an attempt to save the world from the daemons.
HellGate: London – The Templar
HellGate: London – The Cabalist
HellGate: London – The Hunter
After viewing what the game can do you might want to know the system requirements.
* Operating Systems: Windows XP with SP2 or Windows Vista
* Processor: 1 .8GHz or faster (2.4GHz for Vista)
* RAM: 1GB or more (2GB for Vista)
* Video Card: DirectX 9.0c/10 compatible device w/ 128MB RAM or better and Pixel Shader 2.0 – NVIDIA GeForce 6200/ATI Radeon 9000 chipset or greater
* Audio: DirectX 9.0c compatible device
* Hard drive: 6 GB or more
You can pre-order a copy of HellGate: London here.
If you enjoyed this post consider subscribing to my full RSS feed. You can also subscribe by e-mail to have all new posts sent to your inbox.