Microsoft Word 2007 doesn’t come with dictionaries for every business, profession or industry that has its own language. However in case you have a dictionary for a certain domain and want to add it to Word’s dictionary list here are the steps:
1. Go to Office button | Word Options. In the list on the left, click Proofing.
2. Under the Spelling settings section, click the Custom Dictionaries button.
3. Click the Add… button on the right.
4. Select your dictionary file and then click Open.
5. To use the dictionary make sure there’s a check mark in the box next to its name.
If you enjoyed this post consider subscribing to my full RSS feed. You can also subscribe by e-mail to have all new posts sent to your inbox.